Yes! Radius performs searches based on town or postal codes using the auto-complete drop down from the search box. After you have completed your search you can draw your own polygon to fine tune your area of interest. You can also save the polygon search to receive email alerts or run the search later.
1) Perform your search
2) Click into either Occupational Deals, Investment Deals or Availabilities
3) On the map, click "Draw". This will allow you to start plotting your polygon points.
4) After you have drawn your polygon click "Save" to return your results.
5) If you need to edit the polygon you can click the "Edit" button.
6) This will give you pointers you can drag to adjust. Remember to click "Save" after making your adjustments.
7) UK and nationwide polygons are also an option. Just remember to zoom the map out before drawing.