Propertylink is intended for a different audience to Radius, with that audience requiring a different level of detail to consumers of Radius data. When a property is uploaded onto Propertylink it has a relatively high level of data entered onto the record, whereas as Radius records strike to be the most comprehensive in the market. With this in mind, a record uploaded to Propertylink would fail the Completeness quality score required for Radius, so at present we have not linked the two products but we will continue to look at the synergies between the two.
Articles in this section
- Request an API feed
- How can I submit data to EG Radius?
- How do I edit records belonging to my business?
- What is a UPRN?
- I can't find an address or UPRN when adding a record?
- How to add deals using our PDF instant uploader
- Why is Radius data different to Propertylink data?
- Preferred Display Address Feature
- Can I delete a record on Radius?
- What do I do if I spot an error in a record?