Propertylink is intended for a different audience to Radius, with that audience requiring a different level of detail to consumers of Radius data. When a property is uploaded onto Propertylink it has a relatively high level of data entered onto the record, whereas as Radius records strike to be the most comprehensive in the market. With this in mind, a record uploaded to Propertylink would fail the Completeness quality score required for Radius, so at present we have not linked the two products but we will continue to look at the synergies between the two.
Articles in this section
- Contact us
- Can I search Radius with a polygon of a specific area?
- Can't login? Don't know my password? (Radius/EGi)
- Radius Planning & Construction
- How To Upload From Radius To Propertylink
- How To Access Radius Property View
- Radius Property View
- Primary Business Type API Error
- How To Use Preferred Display Address In Radius
- Supported Browsers and Devices