Propertylink is intended for a different audience to Radius, with that audience requiring a different level of detail to consumers of Radius data. When a property is uploaded onto Propertylink it has a relatively high level of data entered onto the record, whereas as Radius records strike to be the most comprehensive in the market. With this in mind, a record uploaded to Propertylink would fail the Completeness quality score required for Radius, so at present we have not linked the two products but we will continue to look at the synergies between the two.
Articles in this section
- Reset Forgotten Password
- London searches Market & Sub-Market
- Can I search with a polygon of a specific area?
- Can't login? Don't know my password? (Radius/EGi)
- I can't find an address or UPRN when adding a record?
- EG Intellectual Property Checklist
- Can I delete a record on Radius?
- How do I logout?
- Radius Login Journey
- Currently unable to retrieve the address for UPRN message