This could be due to a number of things. Please check the following:
1) Your spam/clutter folder on your mailbox.
2) Your newsletter preference might be switched off. Please check your account HERE. You may need to login first.
3) Check to see that you haven't opted out to receive emails from Estates Gazette on your account page
4) Your internal security could be blocking our emails from reaching you. Please ask your IT team to whitelist the following domains
5) If your company account/subscription was recently renewed, the newsletter/alert may need to be reactivated. Please raise a support ticket below.
6) You might not be entitled to receive a particular newsletter. Please check with your sales account manager or speak with a member of the sales team on 0845 308 8811
If none of the above has helped please raise a support ticket below.