Please follow the below steps to ensure you receive these:
1) They may be in your spam/ junk/ clutter folder
2) Log in to egi.co.uk, click on the floppy disc icon on the top right and select ‘EGI News Saved Search’. Under manage your e-newsletters you will see a selection of newsletters and their status- change this to ‘on’ to receive them.
3) You may have elected to not receive these emails when setting up your account. To amend this, select the Settings tab on the top right and choose Account Settings from the drop down:
Please ensure you leave unticked the alert you wish to receive:
4) Your internal security could be blocking our emails from reaching you. Please ask your IT team to whitelist the following domains
5) If your company account/subscription was recently renewed, the newsletter/alert may need to be reactivated. Please raise a support ticket below.
6) The newsletter you require may not be included in your subscription. Your account manager will be able to clarify this, or call 0845 308 8811 or raise a ticket below for us to clarify for you.
If none of the above has helped please raise a support ticket below.