Reports are structured in sections and sub-sections which can be added by clicking the orange buttons ‘Add Section’ and ‘Add Subsection’.
On the right side of each section is a context menu button with the following options:
- Numbering: Include or exclude a section number
- Display on TOC: Show or hide the section title on table of contents
- Delete the section
- Numbering: Include or exclude sub section numbering
- Indentation: Include or exclude indentation
- Add a new subsection above or below the current subsection
- Delete the subsection
Tip: if you have section and subsection numbering switched on, subsection numbering will be 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc. If you have section numbering switched off and sub section numbering switched on, subsection numbering will be 1, 2, 3.
Simply click the reorder button and drag and drop sections or subsections into their new order.
Once amendments have been made it can be saved with the alterations reflecting the report.