The preferred display address is an optional field in Radius which can be used if you cannot find the address you’re looking for in our address lookup box.
Here’s some dos and don'ts on how to use it
- Do, search the address using the lookup box provided. If the address you’re looking for does not appear please double check the postcode in Google as sometimes it can be recorded differently and our system matches Googles.
- Do, select the closest geographical match to the property you’re looking for if you cannot find the property itself. Look for the properties either side of the address as this determines where the property is located on the map.
- Do, enter the whole address in the preferred display field as you would like it to be displayed in Radius. This will completely overwrite the address selected in the previous field.
- Do, make sure your preferred display address includes: Building/Unit, Street Address, Town/City, County, Postcode
- Don’t feel that you have to use it if you’ve found the address you’re looking for
- Don’t select a property with a different postcode from the lookup box as this will determine where the record is placed on the map and when it will display in the search results
- Don’t use it to add details missing from the address selected previously. If the preferred display address is used the previous address won’t appear at all, just what’s in the preferred display address field.