An API is a feed that will allow you to seamlessly share data from your CRM system with your Radius account.
The feed will automate the contribution process for you whilst giving you complete control over what information is shared.
You must have an account with one of the following CRM providers:
- Alcium (You must be using the latest version of the Agency Pilot software – version 6. Please check with your Alcium account manager for more details) Please click on the link to enquire https://www.agencypilot.com/technical-support
- Agents Insight – Please click on the link to enquire https://www.agentsinsight.com/enquire
- Agents Society - Please click on the link to enquire https://agents-society.com/login
- "LSH see Radius DX as a crucial part of our Data strategy. We use our Prism database (Agency Pilot) to feed transactions and availability directly onto the platform in almost Real Time. For an organisation of our size and geographical spread, this is the most reliable solution, knowing that the data on Radius mirrors what is featured on our internal records. We set the parameters to ensure a consistentbreadth and volume of data is delivered. We still control how much of our data is shared, so it excludes confidential information or anything under an NDA.”
- Nick Coote LSH
- “Using Agents Society to share our availability and deals data with Radius couldn’t be easier. At a click of a button the information is sent to them. No long phone calls running through instructions, no spreadsheets to work through, and I can be confident that you have all the correct and most up to date information. Anything that makes my job quicker is welcome!”
- Tanya Le Seur Haslams
Please click here to complete an API request form: