If a record has been shared via the API all changes will need to be made on your CRM system. When you save the record the changes will feed through to Radius.
Articles in this section
- Radius Contributor API Documentation
- Radius Search API Documentation
- What is an API and how can it help me contribute data more efficiently?
- What is a Bad Request?
- Bad Request Glossary
- How can I control what data is shared with Radius?
- How do I know which records have been shared with Radius?
- How do I configure the API With Alcium or Agents Insight?
- How do I edit an API contributed record?
- Primary Business Type API Error