If a record has been shared via the API all changes will need to be made on your CRM system. When you save the record the changes will feed through to Radius.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bad Request?
- How do I configure the API With Alcium or Agents Insight?
- Bad Request Glossary
- API Error child "referenceId" fail
- What is an API and how can it help me contribute data more efficiently?
- How can I control what data is shared with Radius?
- How do I know which records have been shared with Radius?
- How do I edit an API contributed record?
- Primary Business Type API Error
- How do I send a Null values via the API?